• Office areas in “Capital Fort”
• Office building “Sky Fort”
• Interior design in “Sky Fort”
• Residential complex “Alepu-Briz Village”;
• Business center “RichHill”
Arch. Marinova gained her degree in architecture at the University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy, Sofia, Department of Public Buildings. During her education at UACEG, she spent a semester on “Erasmus” program in Hochschule für Technik Stuttgart.
She joined A&A Architects in 2016.
Her responsibilities in A&A Architects are related to projects development in all work phases, designing interior solutions, coordination between architects and engineers, direct communication with investors and construction site managers.