• Park space in Sofia Capital City
• Secondary city center in the area of Central Station, Sofia,
• Complex of single-family houses in the village of Banya
• Innovative prefabricated wooden family house in the village of Bistritsa
• Synergy Tower office building in Sofia Tech Park
• Signia Tower office building
Arch. Yordanova holds a Master's degree from the Politecnico di Milano in the Department of Sustainable Architecture and Landscape Design and a Bachelor's degree from VIA University College, Denmark, specializing in low-energy buildings. She has experience in the field of near-zero energy buildings (nZEB).
In 2018 she became part of the team of A&A Architects.
Her responsibilities are related to the development of projects for the urban environment, urban planning and landscape concepts; sustainable buildings, project preparation in all phases; coordination between designers and engineers; and direct communication with the client and the builder on site.
With the key participation of Arch. Yordanova, the studio won first place in the competition for Secondary City Center in the area of Central Station, Sofia